Mar 4, 2013, 5:42 PM EST
There are not a lot of positives for Wizards fans to take out of this season, it’s really about hope for the future. So when you see John Wall making key plays and knocking down jumpers in the final minutes to beat the 76ers Sunday, you take that as a positive.
And when you see Bradley Beal go down with an ankle injury in that game, you fear the worst. He had to be helped from the court.
The good news, it’s just a sprain reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
It is a sprain, with no structural damage, and the Wizards shooting guard likely will miss at least Wednesday’s game at the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Beal underwent more exams with team doctors and will be listed as day-to-day, according to the Wizards.
Beal has an assortment of little injuries mounting up, you can bet he is out at last one game and maybe a few more. No reason to rush him back.
In his last five games, Beal is averaging 20 points a game, is launching better than half his shots from three in those games and is hitting 45.5 percent. He’s starting to find a groove. It’s hope for the future.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18