Mar 3, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings is getting a chance to show more of his all-around game, with Monta Ellis able to pick up the scoring and newly-acquired J.J. Redick able to space the floor for the Bucks offensively.
Against the Raptors on Saturday, Jennings showcased his ability to run the offense, and find his teammates for good, open looks.
Jennings dished out a career-high 19 assists in his team’s 122-114 overtime victory, though it’s not as if he needed the extra session to achieve that accomplishment. He had 16 assists through three quarters (surpassing his previous career-high of 13), and his total of 19 was the most of any Bucks player since Ramon Sessions back in April of 2009.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6