Mar 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
That wasn’t pretty.
The Spurs have the ability to keep winning when anybody misses time, but this is going to be another whole new level of challenge — Tony Parker sprained his ankle late in the third quarter and had to be helped off the court. He didn’t return.
How bad is it? Here’s the money quote, from Spurs blog 48 Minutes of Hell.
“He’ll be out a while. It was a good one,” Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich said after the game.
As in expect him to be out weeks.
Parker is averaging 21.1 points her game on 53.4 percent shooting, with 7.6 assists a game thrown on top. He’s got a PER of 24.5 and is in the top five (if not top three) for the MVP race.
It’s going to be a pretty big drop off down to Patrick Mills and Nando De Carlo.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 0
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43