Mar 2, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
This is the rare highlight where the replays from multiple angles really don’t do it justice.
Watching the original play at the beginning of this clip from Kevin Durant as it occurred in real time, it doesn’t even seem like making this shot was possible.
The force with which Durant flies by the basket wouldn’t appear to allow him to get off a shot with such a soft touch that fell gently through the basket as the player fell to the floor, but Durant is one of the game’s best pure scorers, and as a result, has an insane skill set that allows him to get buckets in the most unexpected ways.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30