Mar 2, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
This is the rare highlight where the replays from multiple angles really don’t do it justice.
Watching the original play at the beginning of this clip from Kevin Durant as it occurred in real time, it doesn’t even seem like making this shot was possible.
The force with which Durant flies by the basket wouldn’t appear to allow him to get off a shot with such a soft touch that fell gently through the basket as the player fell to the floor, but Durant is one of the game’s best pure scorers, and as a result, has an insane skill set that allows him to get buckets in the most unexpected ways.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9