Mar 1, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
The last couple weeks, Ricky Rubio is starting to look like his old self.
Thursday night that wasn’t enough to get Minnesota a win (the Lakers got that handily) but it was enough for Rubio to use a behind the back move that burned Kobe Bryant. Not only that but Rubio shoots so quickly and off he glass it defuses Dwight Howard and his shot blocking.
The second shot on that video is not on Kobe, he gets rubbed out by a strong high screen but again Rubio attacks and it leaves Howard unable to cope.
Minnesota is going to be a lot more fun — and likely a playoff team — next season if they can just keep everyone healthy for a season.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9