Mar 1, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The last couple weeks, Ricky Rubio is starting to look like his old self.
Thursday night that wasn’t enough to get Minnesota a win (the Lakers got that handily) but it was enough for Rubio to use a behind the back move that burned Kobe Bryant. Not only that but Rubio shoots so quickly and off he glass it defuses Dwight Howard and his shot blocking.
The second shot on that video is not on Kobe, he gets rubbed out by a strong high screen but again Rubio attacks and it leaves Howard unable to cope.
Minnesota is going to be a lot more fun — and likely a playoff team — next season if they can just keep everyone healthy for a season.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15