Mar 1, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
The last couple weeks, Ricky Rubio is starting to look like his old self.
Thursday night that wasn’t enough to get Minnesota a win (the Lakers got that handily) but it was enough for Rubio to use a behind the back move that burned Kobe Bryant. Not only that but Rubio shoots so quickly and off he glass it defuses Dwight Howard and his shot blocking.
The second shot on that video is not on Kobe, he gets rubbed out by a strong high screen but again Rubio attacks and it leaves Howard unable to cope.
Minnesota is going to be a lot more fun — and likely a playoff team — next season if they can just keep everyone healthy for a season.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5