Mar 1, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The last couple weeks, Ricky Rubio is starting to look like his old self.
Thursday night that wasn’t enough to get Minnesota a win (the Lakers got that handily) but it was enough for Rubio to use a behind the back move that burned Kobe Bryant. Not only that but Rubio shoots so quickly and off he glass it defuses Dwight Howard and his shot blocking.
The second shot on that video is not on Kobe, he gets rubbed out by a strong high screen but again Rubio attacks and it leaves Howard unable to cope.
Minnesota is going to be a lot more fun — and likely a playoff team — next season if they can just keep everyone healthy for a season.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 16
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14