Mar 1, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
The last couple weeks, Ricky Rubio is starting to look like his old self.
Thursday night that wasn’t enough to get Minnesota a win (the Lakers got that handily) but it was enough for Rubio to use a behind the back move that burned Kobe Bryant. Not only that but Rubio shoots so quickly and off he glass it defuses Dwight Howard and his shot blocking.
The second shot on that video is not on Kobe, he gets rubbed out by a strong high screen but again Rubio attacks and it leaves Howard unable to cope.
Minnesota is going to be a lot more fun — and likely a playoff team — next season if they can just keep everyone healthy for a season.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18