Mar 1, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
We look at the Warriors playoff prospects, before looking back at last night’s games, the best of which didn’t make TNT’s nationally televised schedule.
Chris Paul made sure the Clippers beat the Pacers, and we discuss his value to the franchise, as well as what the Clippers might have in store in the playoffs. We look back at Joakim Noah‘s historic night, and touch on the Bulls’ postseason prospects — with or without Derrick Rose.
The Lakers cruised to a win over the Timberwolves, which in and of itself is worth noting because there hasn’t been much that has come easy in Los Angeles this season. We look at the Lakers odds at making the playoffs, now that they’ve pulled within two games of the eighth and final playoff spot out West.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3