Mar 1, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
We look at the Warriors playoff prospects, before looking back at last night’s games, the best of which didn’t make TNT’s nationally televised schedule.
Chris Paul made sure the Clippers beat the Pacers, and we discuss his value to the franchise, as well as what the Clippers might have in store in the playoffs. We look back at Joakim Noah‘s historic night, and touch on the Bulls’ postseason prospects — with or without Derrick Rose.
The Lakers cruised to a win over the Timberwolves, which in and of itself is worth noting because there hasn’t been much that has come easy in Los Angeles this season. We look at the Lakers odds at making the playoffs, now that they’ve pulled within two games of the eighth and final playoff spot out West.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17