Mar 1, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
We look at the Warriors playoff prospects, before looking back at last night’s games, the best of which didn’t make TNT’s nationally televised schedule.
Chris Paul made sure the Clippers beat the Pacers, and we discuss his value to the franchise, as well as what the Clippers might have in store in the playoffs. We look back at Joakim Noah‘s historic night, and touch on the Bulls’ postseason prospects — with or without Derrick Rose.
The Lakers cruised to a win over the Timberwolves, which in and of itself is worth noting because there hasn’t been much that has come easy in Los Angeles this season. We look at the Lakers odds at making the playoffs, now that they’ve pulled within two games of the eighth and final playoff spot out West.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2