Mar 1, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
We look at the Warriors playoff prospects, before looking back at last night’s games, the best of which didn’t make TNT’s nationally televised schedule.
Chris Paul made sure the Clippers beat the Pacers, and we discuss his value to the franchise, as well as what the Clippers might have in store in the playoffs. We look back at Joakim Noah‘s historic night, and touch on the Bulls’ postseason prospects — with or without Derrick Rose.
The Lakers cruised to a win over the Timberwolves, which in and of itself is worth noting because there hasn’t been much that has come easy in Los Angeles this season. We look at the Lakers odds at making the playoffs, now that they’ve pulled within two games of the eighth and final playoff spot out West.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91