Mar 1, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
We look at the Warriors playoff prospects, before looking back at last night’s games, the best of which didn’t make TNT’s nationally televised schedule.
Chris Paul made sure the Clippers beat the Pacers, and we discuss his value to the franchise, as well as what the Clippers might have in store in the playoffs. We look back at Joakim Noah‘s historic night, and touch on the Bulls’ postseason prospects — with or without Derrick Rose.
The Lakers cruised to a win over the Timberwolves, which in and of itself is worth noting because there hasn’t been much that has come easy in Los Angeles this season. We look at the Lakers odds at making the playoffs, now that they’ve pulled within two games of the eighth and final playoff spot out West.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30