Mar 1, 2013, 7:29 PM EST
Coach Keith Smart saw him play and Brooks fell out of the rotation in Sacramento. You have to earn it to fall out of the rotation in Sacramento. When he has played he’s provided 8 points a game in an average of 20 minutes, but he had fallen out of favor in California
The Kings have bought out Brooks but he quickly has found a new home, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
Brook, who played part of a season in Houston, will come off the bench and get minutes behind Jeremy Lin. He isn’t playing great, but he should give them a few solid minutes heading into the playoffs. At least that is the plan in Houston.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16