Feb 28, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a show for the ages at Madison Square Garden — he was playing in Jordan/Kobe/LeBron air on the big stage. He only needed a sliver of daylight to knock down a three (11-of-13 from beyond the arc) and he could put the ball on the floor and create space to shoot if he needed it.
He had his quick release going and the Knicks were at a loss, as you can see in the video above.
It still wasn’t enough. Curry and the Warriors went cold the final 3:30 of the game and that allowed Carmelo Anthony (35 points in his own right) and the Knicks to get the win. Which is what really mattered to them. But we were still dazzled by the show.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19