Feb 28, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a show for the ages at Madison Square Garden — he was playing in Jordan/Kobe/LeBron air on the big stage. He only needed a sliver of daylight to knock down a three (11-of-13 from beyond the arc) and he could put the ball on the floor and create space to shoot if he needed it.
He had his quick release going and the Knicks were at a loss, as you can see in the video above.
It still wasn’t enough. Curry and the Warriors went cold the final 3:30 of the game and that allowed Carmelo Anthony (35 points in his own right) and the Knicks to get the win. Which is what really mattered to them. But we were still dazzled by the show.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4