Feb 28, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a show for the ages at Madison Square Garden — he was playing in Jordan/Kobe/LeBron air on the big stage. He only needed a sliver of daylight to knock down a three (11-of-13 from beyond the arc) and he could put the ball on the floor and create space to shoot if he needed it.
He had his quick release going and the Knicks were at a loss, as you can see in the video above.
It still wasn’t enough. Curry and the Warriors went cold the final 3:30 of the game and that allowed Carmelo Anthony (35 points in his own right) and the Knicks to get the win. Which is what really mattered to them. But we were still dazzled by the show.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9