Feb 28, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a show for the ages at Madison Square Garden — he was playing in Jordan/Kobe/LeBron air on the big stage. He only needed a sliver of daylight to knock down a three (11-of-13 from beyond the arc) and he could put the ball on the floor and create space to shoot if he needed it.
He had his quick release going and the Knicks were at a loss, as you can see in the video above.
It still wasn’t enough. Curry and the Warriors went cold the final 3:30 of the game and that allowed Carmelo Anthony (35 points in his own right) and the Knicks to get the win. Which is what really mattered to them. But we were still dazzled by the show.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9