Feb 28, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a show for the ages at Madison Square Garden — he was playing in Jordan/Kobe/LeBron air on the big stage. He only needed a sliver of daylight to knock down a three (11-of-13 from beyond the arc) and he could put the ball on the floor and create space to shoot if he needed it.
He had his quick release going and the Knicks were at a loss, as you can see in the video above.
It still wasn’t enough. Curry and the Warriors went cold the final 3:30 of the game and that allowed Carmelo Anthony (35 points in his own right) and the Knicks to get the win. Which is what really mattered to them. But we were still dazzled by the show.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37