Feb 28, 2013, 7:26 PM EDT
Stephen Curry had a monster night in the bright lights of Madison Square Garden, which on this edition of PBT Extra led Kay Adams to ask me a good question: If you could build a team around anyone from the last four drafts, would Stephen Curry lead your list? (Hint, he wouldn’t even lead his own draft class, that goes to some guy with a beard).
Also, LeBron and dunks. Although that’s a pretty short conversation — he’s not doing it. Let it go, people.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 51
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31