Feb 28, 2013, 7:26 PM EST
Stephen Curry had a monster night in the bright lights of Madison Square Garden, which on this edition of PBT Extra led Kay Adams to ask me a good question: If you could build a team around anyone from the last four drafts, would Stephen Curry lead your list? (Hint, he wouldn’t even lead his own draft class, that goes to some guy with a beard).
Also, LeBron and dunks. Although that’s a pretty short conversation — he’s not doing it. Let it go, people.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9