Feb 28, 2013, 7:26 PM EDT
Stephen Curry had a monster night in the bright lights of Madison Square Garden, which on this edition of PBT Extra led Kay Adams to ask me a good question: If you could build a team around anyone from the last four drafts, would Stephen Curry lead your list? (Hint, he wouldn’t even lead his own draft class, that goes to some guy with a beard).
Also, LeBron and dunks. Although that’s a pretty short conversation — he’s not doing it. Let it go, people.
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 13
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49