Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
The fine folks at Card.com have some funky pre-paid debit cards you can order — James Dean, Betty Paige, Brett Favre, the Three Stooges — and in their latest batch is Phoenix’s Goran Dragic and Memphis’ Mike Conley. Thanks to the guys at Hickory High for finding this (with a hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie).
I am thinking about getting one only to see the confused looks of waitresses and cashiers around town who are trying to figure out who Goran Dragic is and why there is some Slovenian dude on my credit card.
The company also has some NBA veterans if you would prefer the Clyde Drexler card (he swears it’s as good as the Jordan card) and the Christian Laettner card.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 0
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 4
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10