Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
The fine folks at Card.com have some funky pre-paid debit cards you can order — James Dean, Betty Paige, Brett Favre, the Three Stooges — and in their latest batch is Phoenix’s Goran Dragic and Memphis’ Mike Conley. Thanks to the guys at Hickory High for finding this (with a hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie).
I am thinking about getting one only to see the confused looks of waitresses and cashiers around town who are trying to figure out who Goran Dragic is and why there is some Slovenian dude on my credit card.
The company also has some NBA veterans if you would prefer the Clyde Drexler card (he swears it’s as good as the Jordan card) and the Christian Laettner card.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32