Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
The fine folks at Card.com have some funky pre-paid debit cards you can order — James Dean, Betty Paige, Brett Favre, the Three Stooges — and in their latest batch is Phoenix’s Goran Dragic and Memphis’ Mike Conley. Thanks to the guys at Hickory High for finding this (with a hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie).
I am thinking about getting one only to see the confused looks of waitresses and cashiers around town who are trying to figure out who Goran Dragic is and why there is some Slovenian dude on my credit card.
The company also has some NBA veterans if you would prefer the Clyde Drexler card (he swears it’s as good as the Jordan card) and the Christian Laettner card.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85