Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
The fine folks at Card.com have some funky pre-paid debit cards you can order — James Dean, Betty Paige, Brett Favre, the Three Stooges — and in their latest batch is Phoenix’s Goran Dragic and Memphis’ Mike Conley. Thanks to the guys at Hickory High for finding this (with a hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie).
I am thinking about getting one only to see the confused looks of waitresses and cashiers around town who are trying to figure out who Goran Dragic is and why there is some Slovenian dude on my credit card.
The company also has some NBA veterans if you would prefer the Clyde Drexler card (he swears it’s as good as the Jordan card) and the Christian Laettner card.
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 2
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 8
- Spurs show they have too much offense for Grizzlies to handle in Game 1 destruction 3
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets 84
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 20
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay