Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
The fine folks at Card.com have some funky pre-paid debit cards you can order — James Dean, Betty Paige, Brett Favre, the Three Stooges — and in their latest batch is Phoenix’s Goran Dragic and Memphis’ Mike Conley. Thanks to the guys at Hickory High for finding this (with a hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie).
I am thinking about getting one only to see the confused looks of waitresses and cashiers around town who are trying to figure out who Goran Dragic is and why there is some Slovenian dude on my credit card.
The company also has some NBA veterans if you would prefer the Clyde Drexler card (he swears it’s as good as the Jordan card) and the Christian Laettner card.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15