Feb 28, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
These kids today, they have no respect anymore. Not for their elders, not for the guys with some great old man game.
Andre Miller may have the best old man game in the league — he is just smart out there on the court — but even his young man game was not going to stop Meyers Leonard barreling down the lane looking for a dunk. And so, Miller ends up in a poster.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14