Feb 28, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
These kids today, they have no respect anymore. Not for their elders, not for the guys with some great old man game.
Andre Miller may have the best old man game in the league — he is just smart out there on the court — but even his young man game was not going to stop Meyers Leonard barreling down the lane looking for a dunk. And so, Miller ends up in a poster.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49