Feb 28, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
These kids today, they have no respect anymore. Not for their elders, not for the guys with some great old man game.
Andre Miller may have the best old man game in the league — he is just smart out there on the court — but even his young man game was not going to stop Meyers Leonard barreling down the lane looking for a dunk. And so, Miller ends up in a poster.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11