Feb 28, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
These kids today, they have no respect anymore. Not for their elders, not for the guys with some great old man game.
Andre Miller may have the best old man game in the league — he is just smart out there on the court — but even his young man game was not going to stop Meyers Leonard barreling down the lane looking for a dunk. And so, Miller ends up in a poster.
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 0
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 20
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89