Feb 28, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
These kids today, they have no respect anymore. Not for their elders, not for the guys with some great old man game.
Andre Miller may have the best old man game in the league — he is just smart out there on the court — but even his young man game was not going to stop Meyers Leonard barreling down the lane looking for a dunk. And so, Miller ends up in a poster.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 13
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9