LeBron, Birdman, Miami Heat do Harlem shake. (VIDEO)

Feb 28, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT

I swear on Nick at Nite the other day I saw the old “Happy Days” episode where the Fonz jumped that tank of sharks

Here is the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake, which includes the Birdman — Chris Andersen — “flying” around the locker room, and when the break comes you get LeBron James in a king’s crown and all sorts of the Harlem Shake meme silliness. I like this one better than the Raptors one the other day, but I’m pretty much over the whole trend. And I feel obligated to point out again this dance is not the real Harlem Shake.

Thanks to Ben Golliver at SI’s the Point Forward for finding this. Well, maybe not thanks. In fact I think he’s coming off my Christmas card list.

1. miamatt - Feb 28, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Mario Chalmers as Super Mario is my favorite part. They used to play the “mushroom” sound effect at Heat games when he scored, but I hardly ever hear it anymore…

2. nbascreed - Feb 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM

The pretty, popular girl can wear whatever crazy outfits she wants in high school and still get the attention. The ugly girl can’t. I suspect that’s why I thumbs downed the Raptors video but watched this a couple times with a smile. Everyone loves Lebron! Plus IMO the production value on this was better and they didn’t try to overact (Duane Casey didn’t pull that off at the beginning very well).

ktgotgame.com

3. spthegr8 - Feb 28, 2013 at 8:41 PM

LLS!!!! Prop’s Miami. That was funny!!!

4. pensfan603 - Feb 28, 2013 at 8:45 PM

All i have to say

5. tomtravis76 - Feb 28, 2013 at 9:56 PM

That is some team chemistry, these guys are going to get their second ring…back to back. They are just having fun together and it carries over to the games. As a basketball fans, just enjoy watching these guys play together, this could be a long run of rings.

6. DonRSD - Feb 28, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I cant stop laughing at the video…..the horse head in the back!

7. basedrum777 - Feb 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I must say I like most of these I see and this is a great example of that.

8. eagles92 - Feb 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Honestly I love the celtics and hate the heat but this is pretty awesome. Props to the heat on this one

9. alehleha - Feb 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM

The name of the song is Harlem Shake. No one ever said they were doing the Harlem Shake dance in this meme, because there is no specific dance that is done in these videos.

10. 1972wasalongtimeago - Feb 28, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Wasn’t sure what “Miami Heat do Harlem Shake” meant when I read tbe headline, but after watching that video I’m pretty sure Harlem Shake is some type of LSD and the Heat just took some.

Love it.

11. pantsfreezone - Mar 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM

That was the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.

12. floridascuba1 - Mar 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM

The horse head is a chicer

13. canyoufeeltheHEAT - Mar 1, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Dwyane Wade in the bear w/ red suit lol. Wow that was hilarious! I guess thats what you feel like doing when you win 12 straight games.

• mckaymatt - Mar 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

pretty sure that’s a Kanye reference but i’m not sure…either way it’s all in good fun.

14. finsfrenzy - Mar 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Seriously, how happy is Lebron in this video….dudes smile is huge!!!! Pretty funny

15. southbeachtalent - Mar 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Derrick Rose does not approve…

• canyoufeeltheHEAT - Mar 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Lmao! Rose can ball but he does not know how to have fun haha

• jaydabeast - Mar 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Who says DRose can’t have fun

LMAO

16. jimmymarlinsfan - Mar 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Good luck to the rest of the NBA. You are going to need it

17. loungefly74 - Mar 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Heat know how to have a good time. this is great!

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches