Feb 28, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
I swear on Nick at Nite the other day I saw the old “Happy Days” episode where the Fonz jumped that tank of sharks…
Here is the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake, which includes the Birdman — Chris Andersen — “flying” around the locker room, and when the break comes you get LeBron James in a king’s crown and all sorts of the Harlem Shake meme silliness. I like this one better than the Raptors one the other day, but I’m pretty much over the whole trend. And I feel obligated to point out again this dance is not the real Harlem Shake.
Thanks to Ben Golliver at SI’s the Point Forward for finding this. Well, maybe not thanks. In fact I think he’s coming off my Christmas card list.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4