Feb 28, 2013, 7:46 PM EST
I swear on Nick at Nite the other day I saw the old “Happy Days” episode where the Fonz jumped that tank of sharks…
Here is the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake, which includes the Birdman — Chris Andersen — “flying” around the locker room, and when the break comes you get LeBron James in a king’s crown and all sorts of the Harlem Shake meme silliness. I like this one better than the Raptors one the other day, but I’m pretty much over the whole trend. And I feel obligated to point out again this dance is not the real Harlem Shake.
Thanks to Ben Golliver at SI’s the Point Forward for finding this. Well, maybe not thanks. In fact I think he’s coming off my Christmas card list.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20