Feb 28, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
I swear on Nick at Nite the other day I saw the old “Happy Days” episode where the Fonz jumped that tank of sharks…
Here is the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake, which includes the Birdman — Chris Andersen — “flying” around the locker room, and when the break comes you get LeBron James in a king’s crown and all sorts of the Harlem Shake meme silliness. I like this one better than the Raptors one the other day, but I’m pretty much over the whole trend. And I feel obligated to point out again this dance is not the real Harlem Shake.
Thanks to Ben Golliver at SI’s the Point Forward for finding this. Well, maybe not thanks. In fact I think he’s coming off my Christmas card list.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 14
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0