Feb 28, 2013, 7:46 PM EST
I swear on Nick at Nite the other day I saw the old “Happy Days” episode where the Fonz jumped that tank of sharks…
Here is the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake, which includes the Birdman — Chris Andersen — “flying” around the locker room, and when the break comes you get LeBron James in a king’s crown and all sorts of the Harlem Shake meme silliness. I like this one better than the Raptors one the other day, but I’m pretty much over the whole trend. And I feel obligated to point out again this dance is not the real Harlem Shake.
Thanks to Ben Golliver at SI’s the Point Forward for finding this. Well, maybe not thanks. In fact I think he’s coming off my Christmas card list.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 0
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 26
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)