Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
The Clippers were having no problem scoring inside against the Pacers on Thursday, but the points weren’t coming on the typical high-flying plays we’ve become accustomed to seeing from the Clippers this season.
Midway through the third quarter, Blake Griffin changed all that.
Griffin elevates and throws it down with the left hand, while being fouled by Ian Mahinmi in the process. Griffin fell awkwardly, but wasn’t hurt on the play, and the foul ultimately just made the dunk appear to be that much more impressive.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61