Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
The Clippers were having no problem scoring inside against the Pacers on Thursday, but the points weren’t coming on the typical high-flying plays we’ve become accustomed to seeing from the Clippers this season.
Midway through the third quarter, Blake Griffin changed all that.
Griffin elevates and throws it down with the left hand, while being fouled by Ian Mahinmi in the process. Griffin fell awkwardly, but wasn’t hurt on the play, and the foul ultimately just made the dunk appear to be that much more impressive.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9