Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 PM EST
The Clippers were having no problem scoring inside against the Pacers on Thursday, but the points weren’t coming on the typical high-flying plays we’ve become accustomed to seeing from the Clippers this season.
Midway through the third quarter, Blake Griffin changed all that.
Griffin elevates and throws it down with the left hand, while being fouled by Ian Mahinmi in the process. Griffin fell awkwardly, but wasn’t hurt on the play, and the foul ultimately just made the dunk appear to be that much more impressive.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 17
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 18
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30