Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
The Clippers were having no problem scoring inside against the Pacers on Thursday, but the points weren’t coming on the typical high-flying plays we’ve become accustomed to seeing from the Clippers this season.
Midway through the third quarter, Blake Griffin changed all that.
Griffin elevates and throws it down with the left hand, while being fouled by Ian Mahinmi in the process. Griffin fell awkwardly, but wasn’t hurt on the play, and the foul ultimately just made the dunk appear to be that much more impressive.
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 8
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 5
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3