Feb 28, 2013, 9:07 PM EST
The Clippers were having no problem scoring inside against the Pacers on Thursday, but the points weren’t coming on the typical high-flying plays we’ve become accustomed to seeing from the Clippers this season.
Midway through the third quarter, Blake Griffin changed all that.
Griffin elevates and throws it down with the left hand, while being fouled by Ian Mahinmi in the process. Griffin fell awkwardly, but wasn’t hurt on the play, and the foul ultimately just made the dunk appear to be that much more impressive.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)