Feb 27, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT
I’ll admit it, I’m not a huge motorsports fan. The one event I do go to every year is the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach in my own back yard. This April will be my 19th consecutive year there. I’ve covered it professionally plenty but had a lot more fun the past few years as just a spectator (from a condo overlooking the Shoreline straightaway, which is the best).
Racing is one of those things that is just better in person when you get a sense of the speed.
The site will cover the gamut, from F1 and IndyCar to NASCAR and just about everything else in the world of burning rubber and left turns. Just like all the SportsTalk sites, everything you want and need to know about the world of auto racing with a plethora of posts every day.
Check it out. Right now. Go ahead. We’ll still be here talking hoops when you get back.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 52
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31