Feb 27, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
I’ll admit it, I’m not a huge motorsports fan. The one event I do go to every year is the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach in my own back yard. This April will be my 19th consecutive year there. I’ve covered it professionally plenty but had a lot more fun the past few years as just a spectator (from a condo overlooking the Shoreline straightaway, which is the best).
Racing is one of those things that is just better in person when you get a sense of the speed.
The site will cover the gamut, from F1 and IndyCar to NASCAR and just about everything else in the world of burning rubber and left turns. Just like all the SportsTalk sites, everything you want and need to know about the world of auto racing with a plethora of posts every day.
Check it out. Right now. Go ahead. We’ll still be here talking hoops when you get back.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1