Feb 27, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
I’ll admit it, I’m not a huge motorsports fan. The one event I do go to every year is the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach in my own back yard. This April will be my 19th consecutive year there. I’ve covered it professionally plenty but had a lot more fun the past few years as just a spectator (from a condo overlooking the Shoreline straightaway, which is the best).
Racing is one of those things that is just better in person when you get a sense of the speed.
The site will cover the gamut, from F1 and IndyCar to NASCAR and just about everything else in the world of burning rubber and left turns. Just like all the SportsTalk sites, everything you want and need to know about the world of auto racing with a plethora of posts every day.
Check it out. Right now. Go ahead. We’ll still be here talking hoops when you get back.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 14
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13