Feb 27, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Hibbert has been suspended one game, as has the Warriors David Lee, the league announced Wednesday.
Lee will sit out Wednesday night when the Warriors travel to Madison Square Garden to take on the Knicks. Hibbert will sit out Thursday night when the Pacers host the Clippers.
I think the suspension for Lee is justified. Watch the tape above — when the shot goes up Lee gives Hibbert a full, blatant two-hand shove that starts this whole thing.
Hibbert came back at him and escalated it — he deserved the suspension, too, and may have only gotten one game because he apologized — but Lee deserved the night off.
It makes Wednesday difficult for a Golden State team that has just won three of their last seven.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49