Feb 27, 2013, 9:12 AM EDT
There was more to this game than a fight.
The Pacers were the better team but Stephen Curry kept the Warriors in it with 38 points and plays like the ones you see above. First he just broke the ankles of George Hill (who made the smart play but ruined the highlight with the foul). Then poor Tyler Hansbrough is just caught on an island and abused by Curry for a three.
It wasn’t enough, the Pacers are good. But this was a fun game to watch, mostly thanks to Curry.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 27
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 27
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 64
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 39
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31