Feb 27, 2013, 9:12 AM EDT
There was more to this game than a fight.
The Pacers were the better team but Stephen Curry kept the Warriors in it with 38 points and plays like the ones you see above. First he just broke the ankles of George Hill (who made the smart play but ruined the highlight with the foul). Then poor Tyler Hansbrough is just caught on an island and abused by Curry for a three.
It wasn’t enough, the Pacers are good. But this was a fun game to watch, mostly thanks to Curry.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 10
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8