Feb 27, 2013, 9:12 AM EDT
There was more to this game than a fight.
The Pacers were the better team but Stephen Curry kept the Warriors in it with 38 points and plays like the ones you see above. First he just broke the ankles of George Hill (who made the smart play but ruined the highlight with the foul). Then poor Tyler Hansbrough is just caught on an island and abused by Curry for a three.
It wasn’t enough, the Pacers are good. But this was a fun game to watch, mostly thanks to Curry.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 5
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 21
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 26
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 29
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 39
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 29