Feb 27, 2013, 9:12 AM EST
There was more to this game than a fight.
The Pacers were the better team but Stephen Curry kept the Warriors in it with 38 points and plays like the ones you see above. First he just broke the ankles of George Hill (who made the smart play but ruined the highlight with the foul). Then poor Tyler Hansbrough is just caught on an island and abused by Curry for a three.
It wasn’t enough, the Pacers are good. But this was a fun game to watch, mostly thanks to Curry.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13