Feb 27, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
It wasn’t the most efficient nights for Monta Ellis, but when it was all said and done, it will go down as one of his more effective.
Ellis shot just 9-24 from the field, and made only two of his six attempts from three-point distance. But he finished with game-highs in points (27), assists (13), and steals (6).
And of course, he hit this ridiculous three-pointer to win it, fading to his right and jumping off of one foot to get the shot off just before time expired.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)