Feb 27, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
It wasn’t the most efficient nights for Monta Ellis, but when it was all said and done, it will go down as one of his more effective.
Ellis shot just 9-24 from the field, and made only two of his six attempts from three-point distance. But he finished with game-highs in points (27), assists (13), and steals (6).
And of course, he hit this ridiculous three-pointer to win it, fading to his right and jumping off of one foot to get the shot off just before time expired.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13