Feb 27, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
This was the last play of the third quarter during the Lakers’ drubbing at the hands of the Nuggets on Monday, which might explain why there was no foul called on the play, and why it largely fell under the radar of just about everyone watching.
Ben Hochman of the Denver Post noticed, however, and thanks to his posting of the video we have the clip for you here.
But there’s just too much history where MWP is concerned to do that, and it would appear that this was a cheap shot he got away with — both at the time of the incident, and in the days that followed, since no action from the league office has been taken in terms of handing down a fine or suspension.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 0
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 3
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 4
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19