Feb 27, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
This was the last play of the third quarter during the Lakers’ drubbing at the hands of the Nuggets on Monday, which might explain why there was no foul called on the play, and why it largely fell under the radar of just about everyone watching.
Ben Hochman of the Denver Post noticed, however, and thanks to his posting of the video we have the clip for you here.
But there’s just too much history where MWP is concerned to do that, and it would appear that this was a cheap shot he got away with — both at the time of the incident, and in the days that followed, since no action from the league office has been taken in terms of handing down a fine or suspension.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60