Feb 27, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
This was the last play of the third quarter during the Lakers’ drubbing at the hands of the Nuggets on Monday, which might explain why there was no foul called on the play, and why it largely fell under the radar of just about everyone watching.
Ben Hochman of the Denver Post noticed, however, and thanks to his posting of the video we have the clip for you here.
But there’s just too much history where MWP is concerned to do that, and it would appear that this was a cheap shot he got away with — both at the time of the incident, and in the days that followed, since no action from the league office has been taken in terms of handing down a fine or suspension.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10