Feb 27, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving is sitting out the Cavaliers game against the Raptors on Wednesday, which was to be expected. When he missed Tuesday’s game we told you that this was likely.
But in announcing he is out there is an interesting note from Bob Finnan of the News Herald on twitter.
Cavs guard Kyrie Irving had an MRI on his right knee in Chicago. He could be back on the court Friday.—
Bob Finnan (@BobCavsinsider) February 27, 2013
Good news the MRI was precaution and nothing serious was found.
Cleveland needs him back, without him on Wednesday night they started shooting 1-of-15 and were forced into a series of bad shots.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 0
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 8
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23