Feb 27, 2013, 7:46 PM EST
Kyrie Irving is sitting out the Cavaliers game against the Raptors on Wednesday, which was to be expected. When he missed Tuesday’s game we told you that this was likely.
But in announcing he is out there is an interesting note from Bob Finnan of the News Herald on twitter.
Good news the MRI was precaution and nothing serious was found.
Cleveland needs him back, without him on Wednesday night they started shooting 1-of-15 and were forced into a series of bad shots.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41