Feb 27, 2013, 7:46 PM EST
Kyrie Irving is sitting out the Cavaliers game against the Raptors on Wednesday, which was to be expected. When he missed Tuesday’s game we told you that this was likely.
But in announcing he is out there is an interesting note from Bob Finnan of the News Herald on twitter.
Good news the MRI was precaution and nothing serious was found.
Cleveland needs him back, without him on Wednesday night they started shooting 1-of-15 and were forced into a series of bad shots.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 0
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 5
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 24
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9