Feb 27, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving is sitting out the Cavaliers game against the Raptors on Wednesday, which was to be expected. When he missed Tuesday’s game we told you that this was likely.
But in announcing he is out there is an interesting note from Bob Finnan of the News Herald on twitter.
Cavs guard Kyrie Irving had an MRI on his right knee in Chicago. He could be back on the court Friday.—
Bob Finnan (@BobCavsinsider) February 27, 2013
Good news the MRI was precaution and nothing serious was found.
Cleveland needs him back, without him on Wednesday night they started shooting 1-of-15 and were forced into a series of bad shots.
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 2
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 31
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 32
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay