Feb 27, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
If you’re going to beat the Clippers, you have to take away their ability to get easy baskets. The Bobcat’s didn’t.
Blake Griffin was catching lobs and throwing them down all night from Chris Paul against the Charlotte “defense” and that was one of a few reasons the Clippers cruised to a 106-84 win. Above you see a couple plays — including the long-distance call alley-oop — that closed out the first half.
But my favorite is the video below. Note: If you’re going to foul Griffin to take away the easy bucket, you better make it a good one, because he is a strong man who will go right through you for the and-1 otherwise.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8