Feb 27, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
If you’re going to beat the Clippers, you have to take away their ability to get easy baskets. The Bobcat’s didn’t.
Blake Griffin was catching lobs and throwing them down all night from Chris Paul against the Charlotte “defense” and that was one of a few reasons the Clippers cruised to a 106-84 win. Above you see a couple plays — including the long-distance call alley-oop — that closed out the first half.
But my favorite is the video below. Note: If you’re going to foul Griffin to take away the easy bucket, you better make it a good one, because he is a strong man who will go right through you for the and-1 otherwise.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30