Feb 27, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
If you’re going to beat the Clippers, you have to take away their ability to get easy baskets. The Bobcat’s didn’t.
Blake Griffin was catching lobs and throwing them down all night from Chris Paul against the Charlotte “defense” and that was one of a few reasons the Clippers cruised to a 106-84 win. Above you see a couple plays — including the long-distance call alley-oop — that closed out the first half.
But my favorite is the video below. Note: If you’re going to foul Griffin to take away the easy bucket, you better make it a good one, because he is a strong man who will go right through you for the and-1 otherwise.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 6
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 13
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 15
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23