Feb 27, 2013, 7:59 AM EST
If you’re going to beat the Clippers, you have to take away their ability to get easy baskets. The Bobcat’s didn’t.
Blake Griffin was catching lobs and throwing them down all night from Chris Paul against the Charlotte “defense” and that was one of a few reasons the Clippers cruised to a 106-84 win. Above you see a couple plays — including the long-distance call alley-oop — that closed out the first half.
But my favorite is the video below. Note: If you’re going to foul Griffin to take away the easy bucket, you better make it a good one, because he is a strong man who will go right through you for the and-1 otherwise.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 0
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)