Feb 27, 2013, 7:59 AM EST
If you’re going to beat the Clippers, you have to take away their ability to get easy baskets. The Bobcat’s didn’t.
Blake Griffin was catching lobs and throwing them down all night from Chris Paul against the Charlotte “defense” and that was one of a few reasons the Clippers cruised to a 106-84 win. Above you see a couple plays — including the long-distance call alley-oop — that closed out the first half.
But my favorite is the video below. Note: If you’re going to foul Griffin to take away the easy bucket, you better make it a good one, because he is a strong man who will go right through you for the and-1 otherwise.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17