Feb 26, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Parker tried to hide his triceps injury but word eventually got back to Popovich who sat his best player to get him some rest and get him healthy.
According to Jeff McDonald of the Express-News tweets Parker will be back on Wednesday (as Parker had expected).
San Antonio got the win in Phoenix without their point guard and likely would be fine on Wednesday against the same team in a home-and-home. But they could use him. Parker is averaging 21.1 points a game on 53.6 percent shooting, he’s hitting 37.9 percent of his threes and he’s averaging 7.6 assists per game, too. He has a PER of 24.6. There’s a reason people are trying to put his name in the MVP conversations.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9