Feb 26, 2013, 10:35 PM EDT
I’m not kidding — if you have tickets to go see the Heat, don’t be a Miami fan that is too cool and shows up after the first five minutes, get there early for the pregame dunk show the team puts on.
The cameras were on LeBron James Tuesday and he didn’t disappoint.
Well, he disappoints that he is not going to do the dunk contest ever, but he’s worth the price of admission in warmups.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 40
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18