Feb 26, 2013, 12:25 PM EST
The Nuggets ran the Lakers out of the building last night, and big man JaVale McGee had a lot to do with it. In just 23 minutes, McGee was pretty dominant with 7 points, 7 boards, 4 blocks and 2 steals.
McGee’s leaping ability made Dwight Howard look ordinary, and that’s no easy feat. On one possession, Dwight tried a little jump hook without blasting McGee back with his shoulder. Bad idea.
But Dwight wasn’t the only one to get rejected by McGee — even Kobe Bryant felt the wrath. Here’s McGee going way, way up to get Kobe’s shot:
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 0
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 22
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13