Feb 26, 2013, 12:25 PM EST
The Nuggets ran the Lakers out of the building last night, and big man JaVale McGee had a lot to do with it. In just 23 minutes, McGee was pretty dominant with 7 points, 7 boards, 4 blocks and 2 steals.
McGee’s leaping ability made Dwight Howard look ordinary, and that’s no easy feat. On one possession, Dwight tried a little jump hook without blasting McGee back with his shoulder. Bad idea.
But Dwight wasn’t the only one to get rejected by McGee — even Kobe Bryant felt the wrath. Here’s McGee going way, way up to get Kobe’s shot:
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28