Feb 26, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
The Nuggets ran the Lakers out of the building last night, and big man JaVale McGee had a lot to do with it. In just 23 minutes, McGee was pretty dominant with 7 points, 7 boards, 4 blocks and 2 steals.
McGee’s leaping ability made Dwight Howard look ordinary, and that’s no easy feat. On one possession, Dwight tried a little jump hook without blasting McGee back with his shoulder. Bad idea.
But Dwight wasn’t the only one to get rejected by McGee — even Kobe Bryant felt the wrath. Here’s McGee going way, way up to get Kobe’s shot:
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 27
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22