Feb 26, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
The Nuggets ran the Lakers out of the building last night, and big man JaVale McGee had a lot to do with it. In just 23 minutes, McGee was pretty dominant with 7 points, 7 boards, 4 blocks and 2 steals.
McGee’s leaping ability made Dwight Howard look ordinary, and that’s no easy feat. On one possession, Dwight tried a little jump hook without blasting McGee back with his shoulder. Bad idea.
But Dwight wasn’t the only one to get rejected by McGee — even Kobe Bryant felt the wrath. Here’s McGee going way, way up to get Kobe’s shot:
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16