Feb 26, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
Samuel Dalembert — the Bucks backup big man who drew some interest at the trade deadline but not enough for Milwaukee to move him — has been suspended by the team for one game, the team announced. He will sit out Tuesday night when the Bucks face the Mavericks.
The reason is the popular and vague “violation of team rules.” It is a suspension without pay.
Dalembert is averaging 7 points and 5.8 rebounds a game for the season but has seen a drop in minutes recently — 11, 8 and 16 in Milwaukee’s last three. He could be unhappy with that development, but this could be for a whole lot of reasons.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7