Feb 26, 2013, 5:16 PM EST
Samuel Dalembert — the Bucks backup big man who drew some interest at the trade deadline but not enough for Milwaukee to move him — has been suspended by the team for one game, the team announced. He will sit out Tuesday night when the Bucks face the Mavericks.
The reason is the popular and vague “violation of team rules.” It is a suspension without pay.
Dalembert is averaging 7 points and 5.8 rebounds a game for the season but has seen a drop in minutes recently — 11, 8 and 16 in Milwaukee’s last three. He could be unhappy with that development, but this could be for a whole lot of reasons.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 7
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1