Feb 26, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
Samuel Dalembert — the Bucks backup big man who drew some interest at the trade deadline but not enough for Milwaukee to move him — has been suspended by the team for one game, the team announced. He will sit out Tuesday night when the Bucks face the Mavericks.
The reason is the popular and vague “violation of team rules.” It is a suspension without pay.
Dalembert is averaging 7 points and 5.8 rebounds a game for the season but has seen a drop in minutes recently — 11, 8 and 16 in Milwaukee’s last three. He could be unhappy with that development, but this could be for a whole lot of reasons.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36