Feb 26, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
Samuel Dalembert — the Bucks backup big man who drew some interest at the trade deadline but not enough for Milwaukee to move him — has been suspended by the team for one game, the team announced. He will sit out Tuesday night when the Bucks face the Mavericks.
The reason is the popular and vague “violation of team rules.” It is a suspension without pay.
Dalembert is averaging 7 points and 5.8 rebounds a game for the season but has seen a drop in minutes recently — 11, 8 and 16 in Milwaukee’s last three. He could be unhappy with that development, but this could be for a whole lot of reasons.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15