Feb 25, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
It’s Monday and that means I get to hang out with red-carpet ready Kay Adams and talk some NBA.
Of course, we talk some Lakers and what they are doing right. But let’s say they make the playoffs, do you think they could beat the Spurs in seven games? No. Thunder? No. Clippers? Closer, but the Clips destroyed the Lakers on Valentines day, and besides the Lakers aren’t getting up to the six seed.
Then we talk a little about the LeBron James return to Cleveland rumor — I’m already getting sick of this storyline and there are 14 months to go — and what Andrew Bynum‘s return will mean for the 76ers.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20