Feb 25, 2013, 4:51 PM EST
It’s Monday and that means I get to hang out with red-carpet ready Kay Adams and talk some NBA.
Of course, we talk some Lakers and what they are doing right. But let’s say they make the playoffs, do you think they could beat the Spurs in seven games? No. Thunder? No. Clippers? Closer, but the Clips destroyed the Lakers on Valentines day, and besides the Lakers aren’t getting up to the six seed.
Then we talk a little about the LeBron James return to Cleveland rumor — I’m already getting sick of this storyline and there are 14 months to go — and what Andrew Bynum‘s return will mean for the 76ers.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)