Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
Let’s be honest here — MarShon Brooks made a nice up-and-under move then missed the shot. But did what your junior high coach always told you and followed his shot — that led to the dunk. Brooks has skills but no way he intentionally passed off the backboard, had it carom off the rim, then was there to catch it and throw it down.
Still, impressive play from the second year player.
Especially from a guy who almost wasn’t a Net last Thursday, except that nobody wanted Kris Humphries‘ contract.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20