Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
Let’s be honest here — MarShon Brooks made a nice up-and-under move then missed the shot. But did what your junior high coach always told you and followed his shot — that led to the dunk. Brooks has skills but no way he intentionally passed off the backboard, had it carom off the rim, then was there to catch it and throw it down.
Still, impressive play from the second year player.
Especially from a guy who almost wasn’t a Net last Thursday, except that nobody wanted Kris Humphries‘ contract.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18