Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM EST
Let’s be honest here — MarShon Brooks made a nice up-and-under move then missed the shot. But did what your junior high coach always told you and followed his shot — that led to the dunk. Brooks has skills but no way he intentionally passed off the backboard, had it carom off the rim, then was there to catch it and throw it down.
Still, impressive play from the second year player.
Especially from a guy who almost wasn’t a Net last Thursday, except that nobody wanted Kris Humphries‘ contract.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6