Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
Let’s be honest here — MarShon Brooks made a nice up-and-under move then missed the shot. But did what your junior high coach always told you and followed his shot — that led to the dunk. Brooks has skills but no way he intentionally passed off the backboard, had it carom off the rim, then was there to catch it and throw it down.
Still, impressive play from the second year player.
Especially from a guy who almost wasn’t a Net last Thursday, except that nobody wanted Kris Humphries‘ contract.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37