Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
Let’s be honest here — MarShon Brooks made a nice up-and-under move then missed the shot. But did what your junior high coach always told you and followed his shot — that led to the dunk. Brooks has skills but no way he intentionally passed off the backboard, had it carom off the rim, then was there to catch it and throw it down.
Still, impressive play from the second year player.
Especially from a guy who almost wasn’t a Net last Thursday, except that nobody wanted Kris Humphries‘ contract.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6