Feb 25, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
Why do we need stars in the All-Star Dunk Contest? Because they can do things like that.
You need to get ahead to about the 35 second mark of this video (although Mario Chalmers has a quality dunk earlier) to see LeBron James go between his legs, throw an alley-oop pass off the backboard to himself then throw that down one handed. With power.
Just as a reminder, there is no chance whatsoever that LeBron does the dunk contest. None. Will not happen. He really has nothing to gain. But if you have tickets to a Heat game coming up, get there early. It’s a show.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 10
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29