Feb 25, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the official rule is for when a meme jumps the shark, but when a professional sports team mascot is in on it you are already past that point.
But here it is anyway. I like Amir Johnson taking charge here, and that Dwane Casey took part.
If this were the Lakers locker room and Metta World Peace just did this during an actual film session, would it shock you?
By the way, some people from Harlem are trying to take the Harlem Shake back — the meme dance is nothing like the real thing.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 9
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65