Feb 25, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the official rule is for when a meme jumps the shark, but when a professional sports team mascot is in on it you are already past that point.
But here it is anyway. I like Amir Johnson taking charge here, and that Dwane Casey took part.
If this were the Lakers locker room and Metta World Peace just did this during an actual film session, would it shock you?
By the way, some people from Harlem are trying to take the Harlem Shake back — the meme dance is nothing like the real thing.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2