Feb 25, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the official rule is for when a meme jumps the shark, but when a professional sports team mascot is in on it you are already past that point.
But here it is anyway. I like Amir Johnson taking charge here, and that Dwane Casey took part.
If this were the Lakers locker room and Metta World Peace just did this during an actual film session, would it shock you?
By the way, some people from Harlem are trying to take the Harlem Shake back — the meme dance is nothing like the real thing.
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 7
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 47
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 72
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 40
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3