Feb 25, 2013, 9:12 PM EST
I’m not sure what the official rule is for when a meme jumps the shark, but when a professional sports team mascot is in on it you are already past that point.
But here it is anyway. I like Amir Johnson taking charge here, and that Dwane Casey took part.
If this were the Lakers locker room and Metta World Peace just did this during an actual film session, would it shock you?
By the way, some people from Harlem are trying to take the Harlem Shake back — the meme dance is nothing like the real thing.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 0
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9