Feb 25, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the official rule is for when a meme jumps the shark, but when a professional sports team mascot is in on it you are already past that point.
But here it is anyway. I like Amir Johnson taking charge here, and that Dwane Casey took part.
If this were the Lakers locker room and Metta World Peace just did this during an actual film session, would it shock you?
By the way, some people from Harlem are trying to take the Harlem Shake back — the meme dance is nothing like the real thing.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18