Feb 24, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
We were a little concerned Saturday night when forward Omri Casspi missed the game with notes he was taken to the hospital for stomach issues.
Turns out he needed his appendix removed and had surgery Saturday, reports the Associated Press. He will be re-evaluated on Sunday but is going to miss some times.
That’s not really a loss for the Cavs, Casspi is out of the Cavaliers rotation and hasn’t set foot on the court in the team’s last six games. He is averaging 4.0 points and 2.2 rebounds per game this season.
Still, we wish him a speedy recovery. That can’t be fun.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 4
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 7
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17