Feb 22, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I break down all of the action that went down at Thursday’s trade deadline, and even some that didn’t.
After an extensive deadline discussion, we recap the Thursday night TNT games.
Finally, we turn our attention out West, where the Spurs seem to have the Clippers’ number. We wrap it up with wondering about the future of Vinny Del Negro in Los Angeles, should the Clippers exit the playoffs earlier than expected.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to save and listen at your convenience.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30