Feb 22, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I break down all of the action that went down at Thursday’s trade deadline, and even some that didn’t.
After an extensive deadline discussion, we recap the Thursday night TNT games.
Finally, we turn our attention out West, where the Spurs seem to have the Clippers’ number. We wrap it up with wondering about the future of Vinny Del Negro in Los Angeles, should the Clippers exit the playoffs earlier than expected.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to save and listen at your convenience.
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 3
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33