Feb 22, 2013, 1:52 AM EST
Another Thursday night game against a challenger, another easy win for the Heat.
Dwyane Wade had a good but not terribly efficient night with 17 points on 15 shots, but he did have one pretty spin move down the lane.
Wade still has got it, and before you say he doesn’t just remember he is averaging 20.9 points a game (11th in the NBA). He may have lost half a step from his peak, but if you average 20 points in the NBA you’ve still got plenty. And he’s still got some moves.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)