Feb 22, 2013, 1:52 AM EDT
Another Thursday night game against a challenger, another easy win for the Heat.
Dwyane Wade had a good but not terribly efficient night with 17 points on 15 shots, but he did have one pretty spin move down the lane.
Wade still has got it, and before you say he doesn’t just remember he is averaging 20.9 points a game (11th in the NBA). He may have lost half a step from his peak, but if you average 20 points in the NBA you’ve still got plenty. And he’s still got some moves.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6