Feb 22, 2013, 1:52 AM EDT
Another Thursday night game against a challenger, another easy win for the Heat.
Dwyane Wade had a good but not terribly efficient night with 17 points on 15 shots, but he did have one pretty spin move down the lane.
Wade still has got it, and before you say he doesn’t just remember he is averaging 20.9 points a game (11th in the NBA). He may have lost half a step from his peak, but if you average 20 points in the NBA you’ve still got plenty. And he’s still got some moves.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24