Feb 22, 2013, 1:52 AM EDT
Another Thursday night game against a challenger, another easy win for the Heat.
Dwyane Wade had a good but not terribly efficient night with 17 points on 15 shots, but he did have one pretty spin move down the lane.
Wade still has got it, and before you say he doesn’t just remember he is averaging 20.9 points a game (11th in the NBA). He may have lost half a step from his peak, but if you average 20 points in the NBA you’ve still got plenty. And he’s still got some moves.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 51
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31