Feb 22, 2013, 1:52 AM EDT
Another Thursday night game against a challenger, another easy win for the Heat.
Dwyane Wade had a good but not terribly efficient night with 17 points on 15 shots, but he did have one pretty spin move down the lane.
Wade still has got it, and before you say he doesn’t just remember he is averaging 20.9 points a game (11th in the NBA). He may have lost half a step from his peak, but if you average 20 points in the NBA you’ve still got plenty. And he’s still got some moves.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14