Feb 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
The Thunder will receive a $2.2 million trade exception for their trouble, along with the draft rights to Giorgio Printezis, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
There isn’t much to this one, especially on the Oklahoma City side. Maynor was out almost the entire 2011-12 season after suffering an ACL injury, and has struggled to find his way back into the team’s rotation this year.
Maynor is averaging 2.8 points and 2.0 assists in just 10.6 minutes per game this season, and hasn’t appeared at all in Oklahoma City’s last three games.
The Blazers hope Maynor can be among those finding some minutes backing up rookie point guard Damian Lillard, who averages 38.5 minutes per game himself on the season.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44