Feb 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
The Thunder will receive a $2.2 million trade exception for their trouble, along with the draft rights to Giorgio Printezis, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
There isn’t much to this one, especially on the Oklahoma City side. Maynor was out almost the entire 2011-12 season after suffering an ACL injury, and has struggled to find his way back into the team’s rotation this year.
Maynor is averaging 2.8 points and 2.0 assists in just 10.6 minutes per game this season, and hasn’t appeared at all in Oklahoma City’s last three games.
The Blazers hope Maynor can be among those finding some minutes backing up rookie point guard Damian Lillard, who averages 38.5 minutes per game himself on the season.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4