Feb 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
The Thunder will receive a $2.2 million trade exception for their trouble, along with the draft rights to Giorgio Printezis, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
There isn’t much to this one, especially on the Oklahoma City side. Maynor was out almost the entire 2011-12 season after suffering an ACL injury, and has struggled to find his way back into the team’s rotation this year.
Maynor is averaging 2.8 points and 2.0 assists in just 10.6 minutes per game this season, and hasn’t appeared at all in Oklahoma City’s last three games.
The Blazers hope Maynor can be among those finding some minutes backing up rookie point guard Damian Lillard, who averages 38.5 minutes per game himself on the season.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 28
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 51
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 16
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10