Feb 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
The Thunder will receive a $2.2 million trade exception for their trouble, along with the draft rights to Giorgio Printezis, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
There isn’t much to this one, especially on the Oklahoma City side. Maynor was out almost the entire 2011-12 season after suffering an ACL injury, and has struggled to find his way back into the team’s rotation this year.
Maynor is averaging 2.8 points and 2.0 assists in just 10.6 minutes per game this season, and hasn’t appeared at all in Oklahoma City’s last three games.
The Blazers hope Maynor can be among those finding some minutes backing up rookie point guard Damian Lillard, who averages 38.5 minutes per game himself on the season.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 31
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23