Feb 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
The Thunder will receive a $2.2 million trade exception for their trouble, along with the draft rights to Giorgio Printezis, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
There isn’t much to this one, especially on the Oklahoma City side. Maynor was out almost the entire 2011-12 season after suffering an ACL injury, and has struggled to find his way back into the team’s rotation this year.
Maynor is averaging 2.8 points and 2.0 assists in just 10.6 minutes per game this season, and hasn’t appeared at all in Oklahoma City’s last three games.
The Blazers hope Maynor can be among those finding some minutes backing up rookie point guard Damian Lillard, who averages 38.5 minutes per game himself on the season.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3