Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 5
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 8
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 7
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 82
- PBT Podcast: NBA Finals breakdown, predictions 4
- Cavaliers rate well when adjusting for playoff rotations. Warriors rate better 1
- LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry: More than meets the eye 18
- Kevin Love on if he plans to play next season for the Cavaliers: “Yes, sir” 27