Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1