Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30