Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 9
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 3
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 18
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21