Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42