Feb 20, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Patty Mills spends about 10 minutes a game on the floor for the Spurs, backing up Tony Parker at the point. Which leaves 38 minutes a game for towel waving.
And the Australian has become quite good at it. He has a lot of moves and he named them. It may lack the irrational exuberance of a Ronny Turiaf dance, but he’s clearly put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15