Feb 20, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
Dwight Howard isn’t getting traded. The real question is what does that mean for the Lakers going forward this season and into this summer when Howard is a free agent.
Kevin Garnett isn’t getting traded, but what moves are the Celtics going to make?
Kay Adams and myself discuss all of that plus some Josh Smith and the Phoenix Suns talk, and of course we wish Charles Barkley a happy 50th birthday.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10