Feb 20, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
Dwight Howard isn’t getting traded. The real question is what does that mean for the Lakers going forward this season and into this summer when Howard is a free agent.
Kevin Garnett isn’t getting traded, but what moves are the Celtics going to make?
Kay Adams and myself discuss all of that plus some Josh Smith and the Phoenix Suns talk, and of course we wish Charles Barkley a happy 50th birthday.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15