Feb 20, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
Dwight Howard isn’t getting traded. The real question is what does that mean for the Lakers going forward this season and into this summer when Howard is a free agent.
Kevin Garnett isn’t getting traded, but what moves are the Celtics going to make?
Kay Adams and myself discuss all of that plus some Josh Smith and the Phoenix Suns talk, and of course we wish Charles Barkley a happy 50th birthday.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 4
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7