Feb 20, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
Dwight Howard isn’t getting traded. The real question is what does that mean for the Lakers going forward this season and into this summer when Howard is a free agent.
Kevin Garnett isn’t getting traded, but what moves are the Celtics going to make?
Kay Adams and myself discuss all of that plus some Josh Smith and the Phoenix Suns talk, and of course we wish Charles Barkley a happy 50th birthday.
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 36
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 62
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 33
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 76