Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 PM EST
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exploded up and over Greg Monroe of the Pistons on Wednesday, finishing with the powerful slam dunk at a critical point in the fourth quarter while the game was still in the balance.
The Bobcats ultimately lost the game, but the jam from MKG will be the enduring highlight of the contest.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36