Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exploded up and over Greg Monroe of the Pistons on Wednesday, finishing with the powerful slam dunk at a critical point in the fourth quarter while the game was still in the balance.
The Bobcats ultimately lost the game, but the jam from MKG will be the enduring highlight of the contest.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 18
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24