Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exploded up and over Greg Monroe of the Pistons on Wednesday, finishing with the powerful slam dunk at a critical point in the fourth quarter while the game was still in the balance.
The Bobcats ultimately lost the game, but the jam from MKG will be the enduring highlight of the contest.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10