Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exploded up and over Greg Monroe of the Pistons on Wednesday, finishing with the powerful slam dunk at a critical point in the fourth quarter while the game was still in the balance.
The Bobcats ultimately lost the game, but the jam from MKG will be the enduring highlight of the contest.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32