Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 PM EST
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exploded up and over Greg Monroe of the Pistons on Wednesday, finishing with the powerful slam dunk at a critical point in the fourth quarter while the game was still in the balance.
The Bobcats ultimately lost the game, but the jam from MKG will be the enduring highlight of the contest.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13