Feb 19, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
So as the trade deadline approaches, Pistons fans shouldn’t expect another big move, reports the Detroit Free Press.
One source even said: “You have already had the main course. You aren’t getting seconds.”
But the source added: “You might get dessert.”
The one guy you might expect to see moved is Will Bynum, who has shown good scoring punch and is in the last year of his contract. It would depend on what was coming back to Detroit, but the Pistons would listen.
As for the main course, Calderon has averaged 15 points and 7 assists per game since he came over to Detroit, and the team is 3-3 in that stretch. It’s a change the players are adjusting to, guard Brandon Knight told PBT over the weekend in Houston (where Knight played in and was half of one of the best parts of the Rising Stars game along with Kyrie Irving).
“It’s alright playing with Jose,” Knight said. “We’re trying to build better chemistry without a lot of practice. And we’re just trying to get wins, that’s the main thing…
“It’s an adjustment, just me seeing things from a different angle now, not having the ball in my hands as much. It’s just getting used to that.”
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1