Feb 19, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
So as the trade deadline approaches, Pistons fans shouldn’t expect another big move, reports the Detroit Free Press.
One source even said: “You have already had the main course. You aren’t getting seconds.”
But the source added: “You might get dessert.”
The one guy you might expect to see moved is Will Bynum, who has shown good scoring punch and is in the last year of his contract. It would depend on what was coming back to Detroit, but the Pistons would listen.
As for the main course, Calderon has averaged 15 points and 7 assists per game since he came over to Detroit, and the team is 3-3 in that stretch. It’s a change the players are adjusting to, guard Brandon Knight told PBT over the weekend in Houston (where Knight played in and was half of one of the best parts of the Rising Stars game along with Kyrie Irving).
“It’s alright playing with Jose,” Knight said. “We’re trying to build better chemistry without a lot of practice. And we’re just trying to get wins, that’s the main thing…
“It’s an adjustment, just me seeing things from a different angle now, not having the ball in my hands as much. It’s just getting used to that.”
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10