Feb 19, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
So as the trade deadline approaches, Pistons fans shouldn’t expect another big move, reports the Detroit Free Press.
One source even said: “You have already had the main course. You aren’t getting seconds.”
But the source added: “You might get dessert.”
The one guy you might expect to see moved is Will Bynum, who has shown good scoring punch and is in the last year of his contract. It would depend on what was coming back to Detroit, but the Pistons would listen.
As for the main course, Calderon has averaged 15 points and 7 assists per game since he came over to Detroit, and the team is 3-3 in that stretch. It’s a change the players are adjusting to, guard Brandon Knight told PBT over the weekend in Houston (where Knight played in and was half of one of the best parts of the Rising Stars game along with Kyrie Irving).
“It’s alright playing with Jose,” Knight said. “We’re trying to build better chemistry without a lot of practice. And we’re just trying to get wins, that’s the main thing…
“It’s an adjustment, just me seeing things from a different angle now, not having the ball in my hands as much. It’s just getting used to that.”
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 15
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 16
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46