Feb 19, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
So as the trade deadline approaches, Pistons fans shouldn’t expect another big move, reports the Detroit Free Press.
One source even said: “You have already had the main course. You aren’t getting seconds.”
But the source added: “You might get dessert.”
The one guy you might expect to see moved is Will Bynum, who has shown good scoring punch and is in the last year of his contract. It would depend on what was coming back to Detroit, but the Pistons would listen.
As for the main course, Calderon has averaged 15 points and 7 assists per game since he came over to Detroit, and the team is 3-3 in that stretch. It’s a change the players are adjusting to, guard Brandon Knight told PBT over the weekend in Houston (where Knight played in and was half of one of the best parts of the Rising Stars game along with Kyrie Irving).
“It’s alright playing with Jose,” Knight said. “We’re trying to build better chemistry without a lot of practice. And we’re just trying to get wins, that’s the main thing…
“It’s an adjustment, just me seeing things from a different angle now, not having the ball in my hands as much. It’s just getting used to that.”
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30