Feb 19, 2013, 11:13 AM EST
Dennis Rodman, wearing a jacket that would make Craig Sager jealous, swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night.
He talked about his new children’s book and what he’s been doing. But when asked about Dr. Jerry Buss, Rodman almost breaks down in tears, saying he was like his dad. They also talk about Jordan turing 50 and more.
Mostly though, he’s just very Rodman.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 14
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8