Feb 19, 2013, 11:13 AM EDT
Dennis Rodman, wearing a jacket that would make Craig Sager jealous, swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night.
He talked about his new children’s book and what he’s been doing. But when asked about Dr. Jerry Buss, Rodman almost breaks down in tears, saying he was like his dad. They also talk about Jordan turing 50 and more.
Mostly though, he’s just very Rodman.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6