Feb 19, 2013, 11:13 AM EST
Dennis Rodman, wearing a jacket that would make Craig Sager jealous, swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night.
He talked about his new children’s book and what he’s been doing. But when asked about Dr. Jerry Buss, Rodman almost breaks down in tears, saying he was like his dad. They also talk about Jordan turing 50 and more.
Mostly though, he’s just very Rodman.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)