Feb 19, 2013, 11:13 AM EST
Dennis Rodman, wearing a jacket that would make Craig Sager jealous, swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night.
He talked about his new children’s book and what he’s been doing. But when asked about Dr. Jerry Buss, Rodman almost breaks down in tears, saying he was like his dad. They also talk about Jordan turing 50 and more.
Mostly though, he’s just very Rodman.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18