Feb 19, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
To the right you see Andrew Bynum’s new hairstyle when he met with the media on Tuesday.
Words fail me. Decide for yourself.
As for the ever-fluctuating timetable for his return to the Sixers, well, he might start practicing with the team. Soon. Probably. From the twitter of John Finger of CSNPhilly.com.
I read those tweets and I always have the same question: How much are you going to pay the guy this summer as a free agent? You know somebody is going to give him a max deal, right?
So there’s your Bynum update for the week. Let’s get back to discussing his hair.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34