Feb 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EST
Nobody does NBA humor videos like the guys at The Basketball Jones. And I’m not just saying that because they let me play some pickup ball Sunday with them in Houston, I thought that before they let me float around on the wing and waive my arms trying to get a pass.
They went around a couple NBA media events this weekend with a great question for the players — what could you beat Michael Jordan at?
Matt Bonner wins. Again.
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 0
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 3
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)