Feb 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
Nobody does NBA humor videos like the guys at The Basketball Jones. And I’m not just saying that because they let me play some pickup ball Sunday with them in Houston, I thought that before they let me float around on the wing and waive my arms trying to get a pass.
They went around a couple NBA media events this weekend with a great question for the players — what could you beat Michael Jordan at?
Matt Bonner wins. Again.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8