Feb 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
Nobody does NBA humor videos like the guys at The Basketball Jones. And I’m not just saying that because they let me play some pickup ball Sunday with them in Houston, I thought that before they let me float around on the wing and waive my arms trying to get a pass.
They went around a couple NBA media events this weekend with a great question for the players — what could you beat Michael Jordan at?
Matt Bonner wins. Again.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7