Feb 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
Nobody does NBA humor videos like the guys at The Basketball Jones. And I’m not just saying that because they let me play some pickup ball Sunday with them in Houston, I thought that before they let me float around on the wing and waive my arms trying to get a pass.
They went around a couple NBA media events this weekend with a great question for the players — what could you beat Michael Jordan at?
Matt Bonner wins. Again.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 28
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23