Feb 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EST
Nobody does NBA humor videos like the guys at The Basketball Jones. And I’m not just saying that because they let me play some pickup ball Sunday with them in Houston, I thought that before they let me float around on the wing and waive my arms trying to get a pass.
They went around a couple NBA media events this weekend with a great question for the players — what could you beat Michael Jordan at?
Matt Bonner wins. Again.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18