Feb 18, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Chris Paul is the best player in the NBA at orchestrating the game.
Other guys — LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant — are more athletic and can take a game over with their skills, but CP3 is be more of a conductor. He can score, but he wants to control the game mentally and get his teammates involved. The game goes according to his pace.
Which is why he had 20 points and 15 assists in winning the NBA All-Star MVP award.
These are some of Paul’s comments to the media after the game.
- Duke’s Jabari Parker doesn’t back away from Carmelo Anthony comparison 5
- Michael Carter-Williams returns to Sixers lineup Friday against Nets 5
- Report: Bulls not looking to trade Luol Deng. Why would you think that? 13
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 35
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 2
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (68)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (60)
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (50)