Feb 18, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Chris Paul is the best player in the NBA at orchestrating the game.
Other guys — LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant — are more athletic and can take a game over with their skills, but CP3 is be more of a conductor. He can score, but he wants to control the game mentally and get his teammates involved. The game goes according to his pace.
Which is why he had 20 points and 15 assists in winning the NBA All-Star MVP award.
These are some of Paul’s comments to the media after the game.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15