Feb 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
This isn’t a dunk contest that is going to go down in history with the greats. Well, unless you’re a Raptors fan. It was up and down, plenty of misfires and missed dunks no doubt.
But there were some jaw dropping moments, too. Terrence Ross won because he had a few of them. Then there was the most unique dunk of the night with Jeremy Evans dunking over a painting he did himself of himself.
But these were our three favorites.
3. Kenneth Faried goes off the backboard and between the legs. Faried is a power dunker. I like power dunkers. I had high hopes for him and he delivered with this one.
2. Gerald Green off the side of the backboard reverse. This was the very first dunk of the contest and when it was over I was thinking, “damn, this could be a good night.” Didn’t fully work out that way, but Green had a huge one here.
1. Terrence Ross off the side of the backboard, 360 throwdown while wearing the Vince Carter throwback. Your winner, ladies and gentlemen.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10