Feb 16, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried may have won the MVP of the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, and Kyrie Irving may have stolen the show. But Ricky Rubio had some impressive highlights of his own during the game that definitely deserve to be noticed.
The brilliance in this clip’s first highlight doesn’t seem to be recognized by either the fans in the building or the announcers on the broadcast, as Rubio puts the ball through his legs from behind before going in for the layup.
The second was the best of the bunch, though, as Rubio goes no-look between his legs to find Bradley Beal for the uncontested slam dunk.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 14
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 15
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80