Feb 16, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Kenneth Faried may have won the MVP of the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, and Kyrie Irving may have stolen the show. But Ricky Rubio had some impressive highlights of his own during the game that definitely deserve to be noticed.
The brilliance in this clip’s first highlight doesn’t seem to be recognized by either the fans in the building or the announcers on the broadcast, as Rubio puts the ball through his legs from behind before going in for the layup.
The second was the best of the bunch, though, as Rubio goes no-look between his legs to find Bradley Beal for the uncontested slam dunk.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)