Feb 16, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried may have won the MVP of the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, and Kyrie Irving may have stolen the show. But Ricky Rubio had some impressive highlights of his own during the game that definitely deserve to be noticed.
The brilliance in this clip’s first highlight doesn’t seem to be recognized by either the fans in the building or the announcers on the broadcast, as Rubio puts the ball through his legs from behind before going in for the layup.
The second was the best of the bunch, though, as Rubio goes no-look between his legs to find Bradley Beal for the uncontested slam dunk.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29