Feb 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
You’re busy. While sometimes we like to pretend you are sitting at home hitting refresh and breathlessly waiting for PBT’s latest news and insights from All-Star weekend in Houston, we know you are not. You have errands to run, jobs to get to, kittens to rescue from trees, friends to eat and drink with. You have a life.
But there is an easy way to keep PBT with you all the time.
Honestly, I use the NBC SportsTalk app a lot keep up with sports news, and you should at least consider it, too. It’s a great way to follow all the content we’re doing on the All-Star weekend, but also the latest in sports news in general. The app has ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and more (golf, soccer, Olympics, college basketball, you name it).
It’s the best and easiest way to keep up with the fast-moving sports world.
You can get the app for free for your iPhone or iPad, or if you have an android phone or tablet we’ve got you covered there, too. Download the app and you can keep up with both your life and the world of sports.
Now get back to saving that kitten.
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 4
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 5
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (39)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)