Feb 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
You’re busy. While sometimes we like to pretend you are sitting at home hitting refresh and breathlessly waiting for PBT’s latest news and insights from All-Star weekend in Houston, we know you are not. You have errands to run, jobs to get to, kittens to rescue from trees, friends to eat and drink with. You have a life.
But there is an easy way to keep PBT with you all the time.
Honestly, I use the NBC SportsTalk app a lot keep up with sports news, and you should at least consider it, too. It’s a great way to follow all the content we’re doing on the All-Star weekend, but also the latest in sports news in general. The app has ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and more (golf, soccer, Olympics, college basketball, you name it).
It’s the best and easiest way to keep up with the fast-moving sports world.
You can get the app for free for your iPhone or iPad, or if you have an android phone or tablet we’ve got you covered there, too. Download the app and you can keep up with both your life and the world of sports.
Now get back to saving that kitten.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14