Feb 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
You’re busy. While sometimes we like to pretend you are sitting at home hitting refresh and breathlessly waiting for PBT’s latest news and insights from All-Star weekend in Houston, we know you are not. You have errands to run, jobs to get to, kittens to rescue from trees, friends to eat and drink with. You have a life.
But there is an easy way to keep PBT with you all the time.
Honestly, I use the NBC SportsTalk app a lot keep up with sports news, and you should at least consider it, too. It’s a great way to follow all the content we’re doing on the All-Star weekend, but also the latest in sports news in general. The app has ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and more (golf, soccer, Olympics, college basketball, you name it).
It’s the best and easiest way to keep up with the fast-moving sports world.
You can get the app for free for your iPhone or iPad, or if you have an android phone or tablet we’ve got you covered there, too. Download the app and you can keep up with both your life and the world of sports.
Now get back to saving that kitten.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 67
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31