Feb 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
You’re busy. While sometimes we like to pretend you are sitting at home hitting refresh and breathlessly waiting for PBT’s latest news and insights from All-Star weekend in Houston, we know you are not. You have errands to run, jobs to get to, kittens to rescue from trees, friends to eat and drink with. You have a life.
But there is an easy way to keep PBT with you all the time.
Honestly, I use the NBC SportsTalk app a lot keep up with sports news, and you should at least consider it, too. It’s a great way to follow all the content we’re doing on the All-Star weekend, but also the latest in sports news in general. The app has ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and more (golf, soccer, Olympics, college basketball, you name it).
It’s the best and easiest way to keep up with the fast-moving sports world.
You can get the app for free for your iPhone or iPad, or if you have an android phone or tablet we’ve got you covered there, too. Download the app and you can keep up with both your life and the world of sports.
Now get back to saving that kitten.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36