Feb 16, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
You’re busy. While sometimes we like to pretend you are sitting at home hitting refresh and breathlessly waiting for PBT’s latest news and insights from All-Star weekend in Houston, we know you are not. You have errands to run, jobs to get to, kittens to rescue from trees, friends to eat and drink with. You have a life.
But there is an easy way to keep PBT with you all the time.
Honestly, I use the NBC SportsTalk app a lot keep up with sports news, and you should at least consider it, too. It’s a great way to follow all the content we’re doing on the All-Star weekend, but also the latest in sports news in general. The app has ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and more (golf, soccer, Olympics, college basketball, you name it).
It’s the best and easiest way to keep up with the fast-moving sports world.
You can get the app for free for your iPhone or iPad, or if you have an android phone or tablet we’ve got you covered there, too. Download the app and you can keep up with both your life and the world of sports.
Now get back to saving that kitten.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18