Feb 15, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
General Manager Billy King really wants to get some help at the four spot for his Nets. Of course, that’s all about just helping his team out and has nothing to do with him being in the last year of his contact and his expensive team not impressing much. It’s not about saving his job. You are so cynical. Why would you even think that?
The Nets were rumored to be interested in Josh Smith then when that wasn’t going anywhere they turned their focus to Paul Millsap. And there is always a Ben Gordon trade out there. But nobody seems to want to pay Kris Humphries $12 million next season. Imagine that.
But now the Nets may have a new target, tweets Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
LaMarcus Aldridge doesn’t think the Blazers will make any move, he told Ben Golliver (of Sports Illustrated).
With less than a week to the trade deadline, expect only about 27 more Nets trade rumors to come up.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 63
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10