Feb 15, 2013, 5:18 PM EST
General Manager Billy King really wants to get some help at the four spot for his Nets. Of course, that’s all about just helping his team out and has nothing to do with him being in the last year of his contact and his expensive team not impressing much. It’s not about saving his job. You are so cynical. Why would you even think that?
The Nets were rumored to be interested in Josh Smith then when that wasn’t going anywhere they turned their focus to Paul Millsap. And there is always a Ben Gordon trade out there. But nobody seems to want to pay Kris Humphries $12 million next season. Imagine that.
But now the Nets may have a new target, tweets Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
LaMarcus Aldridge doesn’t think the Blazers will make any move, he told Ben Golliver (of Sports Illustrated).
With less than a week to the trade deadline, expect only about 27 more Nets trade rumors to come up.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 15
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 17
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30