Feb 15, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
General Manager Billy King really wants to get some help at the four spot for his Nets. Of course, that’s all about just helping his team out and has nothing to do with him being in the last year of his contact and his expensive team not impressing much. It’s not about saving his job. You are so cynical. Why would you even think that?
The Nets were rumored to be interested in Josh Smith then when that wasn’t going anywhere they turned their focus to Paul Millsap. And there is always a Ben Gordon trade out there. But nobody seems to want to pay Kris Humphries $12 million next season. Imagine that.
But now the Nets may have a new target, tweets Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
LaMarcus Aldridge doesn’t think the Blazers will make any move, he told Ben Golliver (of Sports Illustrated).
With less than a week to the trade deadline, expect only about 27 more Nets trade rumors to come up.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10