Feb 15, 2013, 5:18 PM EST
General Manager Billy King really wants to get some help at the four spot for his Nets. Of course, that’s all about just helping his team out and has nothing to do with him being in the last year of his contact and his expensive team not impressing much. It’s not about saving his job. You are so cynical. Why would you even think that?
The Nets were rumored to be interested in Josh Smith then when that wasn’t going anywhere they turned their focus to Paul Millsap. And there is always a Ben Gordon trade out there. But nobody seems to want to pay Kris Humphries $12 million next season. Imagine that.
But now the Nets may have a new target, tweets Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
LaMarcus Aldridge doesn’t think the Blazers will make any move, he told Ben Golliver (of Sports Illustrated).
With less than a week to the trade deadline, expect only about 27 more Nets trade rumors to come up.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13