Feb 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
That is unfair.
That’s not bad defense, that’s just not fair. We already know LeBron James can get to the rim with the best in the league, but when he’s hitting like that there is nothing you can do.
Pretty soon teams may consider doubling LeBron hard when he touches the ball, try to take it out of his hands. Thing is, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are both playing really well lately also. And LeBron is a gifted passer. So we’re back to it not being fair.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 2
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 7
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 36
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73