Feb 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
That is unfair.
That’s not bad defense, that’s just not fair. We already know LeBron James can get to the rim with the best in the league, but when he’s hitting like that there is nothing you can do.
Pretty soon teams may consider doubling LeBron hard when he touches the ball, try to take it out of his hands. Thing is, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are both playing really well lately also. And LeBron is a gifted passer. So we’re back to it not being fair.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52