Feb 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
That is unfair.
That’s not bad defense, that’s just not fair. We already know LeBron James can get to the rim with the best in the league, but when he’s hitting like that there is nothing you can do.
Pretty soon teams may consider doubling LeBron hard when he touches the ball, try to take it out of his hands. Thing is, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are both playing really well lately also. And LeBron is a gifted passer. So we’re back to it not being fair.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65