Feb 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
That is unfair.
That’s not bad defense, that’s just not fair. We already know LeBron James can get to the rim with the best in the league, but when he’s hitting like that there is nothing you can do.
Pretty soon teams may consider doubling LeBron hard when he touches the ball, try to take it out of his hands. Thing is, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are both playing really well lately also. And LeBron is a gifted passer. So we’re back to it not being fair.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 12
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17