Feb 15, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
That is unfair.
That’s not bad defense, that’s just not fair. We already know LeBron James can get to the rim with the best in the league, but when he’s hitting like that there is nothing you can do.
Pretty soon teams may consider doubling LeBron hard when he touches the ball, try to take it out of his hands. Thing is, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are both playing really well lately also. And LeBron is a gifted passer. So we’re back to it not being fair.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 16
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 20
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48