Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter calls himself “pimp daddy” and wishes all his sweeties a Happy Valentine’s Day. Alright then.
Feb 14, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter is kind of an eccentric dude, but because he plays in Salt Lake City, we don’t hear a whole lot about it. This guy is like the Broadway Joe of Utah with the stuff he’s doing this year. He’s taking media day pictures with four cheerleaders draped on him, and he’s posting photos of himself on the internet and saying, “Love it. Boys, girls, everybody love it.” It’s all pretty hilarious.
Really, it was a neck-and-neck race between Kanter and J.R. Smith to see who would post the more hilarious photo for Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think J.R. can possibly top this gem:
If Harrison Barnes can give himself the “Black Falcon” nickname, Enes Kanter can probably demand that everyone calls him “Pimp Daddy” from now on, right? That seems like a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 0
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 9
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 16
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 33