Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter calls himself “pimp daddy” and wishes all his sweeties a Happy Valentine’s Day. Alright then.
Feb 14, 2013, 6:55 PM EST
Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter is kind of an eccentric dude, but because he plays in Salt Lake City, we don’t hear a whole lot about it. This guy is like the Broadway Joe of Utah with the stuff he’s doing this year. He’s taking media day pictures with four cheerleaders draped on him, and he’s posting photos of himself on the internet and saying, “Love it. Boys, girls, everybody love it.” It’s all pretty hilarious.
Really, it was a neck-and-neck race between Kanter and J.R. Smith to see who would post the more hilarious photo for Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think J.R. can possibly top this gem:
If Harrison Barnes can give himself the “Black Falcon” nickname, Enes Kanter can probably demand that everyone calls him “Pimp Daddy” from now on, right? That seems like a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 9
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 8
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29