Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter calls himself “pimp daddy” and wishes all his sweeties a Happy Valentine’s Day. Alright then.
Feb 14, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter is kind of an eccentric dude, but because he plays in Salt Lake City, we don’t hear a whole lot about it. This guy is like the Broadway Joe of Utah with the stuff he’s doing this year. He’s taking media day pictures with four cheerleaders draped on him, and he’s posting photos of himself on the internet and saying, “Love it. Boys, girls, everybody love it.” It’s all pretty hilarious.
Really, it was a neck-and-neck race between Kanter and J.R. Smith to see who would post the more hilarious photo for Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think J.R. can possibly top this gem:
If Harrison Barnes can give himself the “Black Falcon” nickname, Enes Kanter can probably demand that everyone calls him “Pimp Daddy” from now on, right? That seems like a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 10
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 44
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 34
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86