Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter calls himself “pimp daddy” and wishes all his sweeties a Happy Valentine’s Day. Alright then.
Feb 14, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter is kind of an eccentric dude, but because he plays in Salt Lake City, we don’t hear a whole lot about it. This guy is like the Broadway Joe of Utah with the stuff he’s doing this year. He’s taking media day pictures with four cheerleaders draped on him, and he’s posting photos of himself on the internet and saying, “Love it. Boys, girls, everybody love it.” It’s all pretty hilarious.
Really, it was a neck-and-neck race between Kanter and J.R. Smith to see who would post the more hilarious photo for Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think J.R. can possibly top this gem:
If Harrison Barnes can give himself the “Black Falcon” nickname, Enes Kanter can probably demand that everyone calls him “Pimp Daddy” from now on, right? That seems like a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2