Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter calls himself “pimp daddy” and wishes all his sweeties a Happy Valentine’s Day. Alright then.
Feb 14, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Utah Jazz center Enes Kanter is kind of an eccentric dude, but because he plays in Salt Lake City, we don’t hear a whole lot about it. This guy is like the Broadway Joe of Utah with the stuff he’s doing this year. He’s taking media day pictures with four cheerleaders draped on him, and he’s posting photos of himself on the internet and saying, “Love it. Boys, girls, everybody love it.” It’s all pretty hilarious.
Really, it was a neck-and-neck race between Kanter and J.R. Smith to see who would post the more hilarious photo for Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think J.R. can possibly top this gem:
If Harrison Barnes can give himself the “Black Falcon” nickname, Enes Kanter can probably demand that everyone calls him “Pimp Daddy” from now on, right? That seems like a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 22
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2