Feb 14, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Ryan Hollins, get out your checkbook, because that is going to cost you.
Houston’s Jeremy got banged around pretty good Wednesday night. First came the play where he tweaked his wrist after getting knocked to the ground on a drive. That happens.
But a few possessions later Lin stripped Ryan Hollins of the ball and tried to push the ball up the other way, but as he did Lamar Odom committed the European style “stop the break with a foul at midcourt” play that was nothing out of the ordinary but did send Lin stumbling to the ground.
And while he was down Hollins ran up and kicked him. Intentionally. It’s pretty clear.
Hollins has the reputation of trying cheap shots, but this one is going to cost him. A lot. Likely a suspension but at the very least a healthy fine.
And deservedly so.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 30
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 30
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10