Feb 14, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
Ryan Hollins, get out your checkbook, because that is going to cost you.
Houston’s Jeremy got banged around pretty good Wednesday night. First came the play where he tweaked his wrist after getting knocked to the ground on a drive. That happens.
But a few possessions later Lin stripped Ryan Hollins of the ball and tried to push the ball up the other way, but as he did Lamar Odom committed the European style “stop the break with a foul at midcourt” play that was nothing out of the ordinary but did send Lin stumbling to the ground.
And while he was down Hollins ran up and kicked him. Intentionally. It’s pretty clear.
Hollins has the reputation of trying cheap shots, but this one is going to cost him. A lot. Likely a suspension but at the very least a healthy fine.
And deservedly so.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 48