Feb 14, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
Ryan Hollins, get out your checkbook, because that is going to cost you.
Houston’s Jeremy got banged around pretty good Wednesday night. First came the play where he tweaked his wrist after getting knocked to the ground on a drive. That happens.
But a few possessions later Lin stripped Ryan Hollins of the ball and tried to push the ball up the other way, but as he did Lamar Odom committed the European style “stop the break with a foul at midcourt” play that was nothing out of the ordinary but did send Lin stumbling to the ground.
And while he was down Hollins ran up and kicked him. Intentionally. It’s pretty clear.
Hollins has the reputation of trying cheap shots, but this one is going to cost him. A lot. Likely a suspension but at the very least a healthy fine.
And deservedly so.
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10