Feb 14, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Ryan Hollins, get out your checkbook, because that is going to cost you.
Houston’s Jeremy got banged around pretty good Wednesday night. First came the play where he tweaked his wrist after getting knocked to the ground on a drive. That happens.
But a few possessions later Lin stripped Ryan Hollins of the ball and tried to push the ball up the other way, but as he did Lamar Odom committed the European style “stop the break with a foul at midcourt” play that was nothing out of the ordinary but did send Lin stumbling to the ground.
And while he was down Hollins ran up and kicked him. Intentionally. It’s pretty clear.
Hollins has the reputation of trying cheap shots, but this one is going to cost him. A lot. Likely a suspension but at the very least a healthy fine.
And deservedly so.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16