Feb 13, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry takes just shy of seven three pointers a game and hits 44.7 percent of them. He shoots 54.7 percent on corner threes (but he’s better from the right than the left recently) and shooting 43.5 percent from above the break.
I’m kind of pumped for the three-point contest and the dunk contest this year.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 9
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65