Feb 13, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry takes just shy of seven three pointers a game and hits 44.7 percent of them. He shoots 54.7 percent on corner threes (but he’s better from the right than the left recently) and shooting 43.5 percent from above the break.
I’m kind of pumped for the three-point contest and the dunk contest this year.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7