Feb 13, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry takes just shy of seven three pointers a game and hits 44.7 percent of them. He shoots 54.7 percent on corner threes (but he’s better from the right than the left recently) and shooting 43.5 percent from above the break.
I’m kind of pumped for the three-point contest and the dunk contest this year.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3