Feb 13, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry takes just shy of seven three pointers a game and hits 44.7 percent of them. He shoots 54.7 percent on corner threes (but he’s better from the right than the left recently) and shooting 43.5 percent from above the break.
I’m kind of pumped for the three-point contest and the dunk contest this year.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14