Feb 13, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry takes just shy of seven three pointers a game and hits 44.7 percent of them. He shoots 54.7 percent on corner threes (but he’s better from the right than the left recently) and shooting 43.5 percent from above the break.
I’m kind of pumped for the three-point contest and the dunk contest this year.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9