Feb 13, 2013, 11:28 AM EST
Well aren’t the Cavaliers lucky.
But they all will suit up and play on Wednesday in Cleveland coach Gregg Popovich told the media at shootaround, tweets Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
Of course, the Spurs went 12-1 in the stretch where they didn’t have all three guys, so maybe bringing a couple rusty guys who will get a lot of touches back into the lineup is good for Cleveland… nah. This is the Spurs, they will just execute anyway. Now they just have more talent on the floor.
Parker has been the key during this run — in his last 10 games he is averaging 25.3 points per game on 58.6 percent shooting, while dishing out 9.6 assists per game. He has driven their offense, broke down defenses and gotten guys good looks (which his teammates have knocked down).
Now maybe a little pressure comes off Parker, but the way he is playing they should still get him the rock.
Also, with them playing in the last game before the All-Star game, Parker and Duncan (and Popovich) will all be part of the All-Star Game this weekend.
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 1
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 5
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5