Feb 13, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
Well aren’t the Cavaliers lucky.
But they all will suit up and play on Wednesday in Cleveland coach Gregg Popovich told the media at shootaround, tweets Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
Of course, the Spurs went 12-1 in the stretch where they didn’t have all three guys, so maybe bringing a couple rusty guys who will get a lot of touches back into the lineup is good for Cleveland… nah. This is the Spurs, they will just execute anyway. Now they just have more talent on the floor.
Parker has been the key during this run — in his last 10 games he is averaging 25.3 points per game on 58.6 percent shooting, while dishing out 9.6 assists per game. He has driven their offense, broke down defenses and gotten guys good looks (which his teammates have knocked down).
Now maybe a little pressure comes off Parker, but the way he is playing they should still get him the rock.
Also, with them playing in the last game before the All-Star game, Parker and Duncan (and Popovich) will all be part of the All-Star Game this weekend.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31