Feb 13, 2013, 11:28 AM EST
Well aren’t the Cavaliers lucky.
But they all will suit up and play on Wednesday in Cleveland coach Gregg Popovich told the media at shootaround, tweets Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
Of course, the Spurs went 12-1 in the stretch where they didn’t have all three guys, so maybe bringing a couple rusty guys who will get a lot of touches back into the lineup is good for Cleveland… nah. This is the Spurs, they will just execute anyway. Now they just have more talent on the floor.
Parker has been the key during this run — in his last 10 games he is averaging 25.3 points per game on 58.6 percent shooting, while dishing out 9.6 assists per game. He has driven their offense, broke down defenses and gotten guys good looks (which his teammates have knocked down).
Now maybe a little pressure comes off Parker, but the way he is playing they should still get him the rock.
Also, with them playing in the last game before the All-Star game, Parker and Duncan (and Popovich) will all be part of the All-Star Game this weekend.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)